YCSF INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
—as will His Messenger and the believers—
and then you will be returned to Him
who knows what is seen and unseen…’
YCSF is hiring interns! The Youth Director, Board and committees are working hard to provide diverse programs for the communities of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties, but we all need to work together. The Youth Coalition of South Florida is an Islamic membership organization dedicated to mobilizing, training and empowering youth to become relevant, united Muslim leaders. Internships with YCSF are opportunities for youth 16-30 to gain experience in several fields while lovingly building the communities and projects we’ve always wanted.
Internships are available in the following areas:
- Executive management
- IT & website design
- Art & journalism: essay, photography, radio & film
- Marketing & public relations
- Education & assistant-teaching
- Community organizing & “human resources”
Internships are volunteer positions: YCSF can work with your school to ensure that you receive credit for the internship if your school provides that opportunity. Graduates of the internship program may also be eligible for election to YCSF’s Board of Directors and Executive Committee. Interns are expected to work a minimum of 10 hours per week for 15 weeks or the equivalent. Office hours will be scheduled in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County based on availability.
This is how you start:
- Apply by e-mailing your CV and cover letter to YCSF Youth Director Cyrus McGoldrick at MuslimYouthFlorida@gmail.com. Applications will be reviewed and interviews scheduled on a rolling basis.
- Send this notice to your family, friends, masaajid and businesses to be posted.
Thank you for your support of YCSF and the Islamic youth movement.