- The month of Ramadan starts on Tuesday, April 13th, insha’Allah. The first Taraweeh will be Monday, April 12th. Please visit www.icbr.org regularly for updates.
- Daily prayers, including Taraweeh, will be performed in the Masjid following social distancing rules.
- ICBR Imam Mohamad Zahed will lead the Taraweeh prayers this year Insha’Allah.
- With the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, ICBR will not offer the daily community iftar in the Masjid this year., however, we are collecting donations for iftar delivery to the needy of the community. Please use this link for Iftar Donations.
- Many volunteering positions are available throughout Ramadan, do not let the blessings of serving the community pass you. To sign up, please send an email to email@example.com or call the masjid at 561-395-7221.
- Ramadan prayer calendar can be downloaded from this link.
- Prayer time (Athan in Boca Raton) for the first day of Ramadan are as follow:
Fajr: 5:54am; Duhr: 1:22pm; Asr: 4:52pm; Maghrib: 7:43pm; Isha: 8:49pm
- Iqama times at ICBR for the month of Ramadan are as follow:
04/11 to 04/24:
Fajr 6:15am; Duhr 1:30pm; Asr 5:15pm; Maghrib Sunset+10min; Ishaa 9:15pm
Jumah 1 (English) 1:15pm; Jumah 2 (Arabic) 2:15pm
- To keep our Masjid clean and comfortable for all, food and soda are strictly prohibited in the prayer areas, bottled water is allowed.
Everyone is kindly required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Only healthy individuals show no signs of any sickness.
- WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND: Children who are not of age to perform mandatory Salah. Elderly brothers who are at risk. Women are encouraged to pray at home.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Strict social distancing procedures are to be followed while in Masjid. NO HUGS OR HANDSHAKES. There are marks on the masjid floor to designate areas for individuals to stand. Shoulder-to-shoulder Salah is not allowed at this time and will be strictly enforced.
- PROTECTION: Everyone must properly wear a face mask and keep it on throughout his visit to ICBR. Please make wudu at home; restrooms are to be used only for emergencies. Everyone needs to bring a prayer rug.